Charcoal Grilling with The Kamado Pro
The Kamado Pro is a charcoal powered BBQ that is available in three different sizes – an 18”, 21” and a 24” – as well as being available in four different colours – green, grey, black and red. So, no matter your preferences there is a Kamado Pro for you.
The Kamado Pro has an easy-open dome which uses a spring function to allow for opening and closing with ease. This gives you access to view your food as it grills and check that nothing is burning. Another reason this Kamado Pro is so great is the fact that it is very difficult to burn food or undercook food thanks to the accurate temperature gauge on the grill’s dome. Plus, the grill itself is stainless steel which helps to generate heat quickly as well as being easy to clean.
Whether you want sausages, burgers, or something more exotic for your barbecue the Kamado Pro offers two bamboo sideboards which can be used to prepare your food. Plus, when finished, they fold downwards and tuck away neatly to take up less space.
The great thing about the Kamado Pro is the number of accessories available to help you cook up a storm and really impress your friends with your barbecuing skills. The must-haves that we recommend are the Multi-Level Cooking Accessory Grill which is perfect for cooking multiple foods that require different temperatures. This extra grilling accessory will double your cooking space and helps you cook different foods at the same time without burning or undercooking. The Kamado Pizza Stone is a great way to cook pizzas without burning the crusts, allowing you to extend your usual barbecue repertoire. The Kamado Ash Tool helps to remove hot ash from the Kamado safely and easily. And the Barbecue Grill Remover Tool helps you to move your grill from one location to another without burning yourself.
Another great feature of this grill is the wheeled stand that the barbecue sits on. This allows you to move your barbecue around with ease so that you aren’t limited to one barbecuing position and you can put the barbecue away with ease. Plus, these wheels having locking brakes to stop the Kamado from rolling away.
There are plenty of delicious treats that you can cook up using the Kamado Pro. Some of our favourite recipes include, “Juicy Chicken and Pepper Kebabs”. Much lighter than your traditional BBQ food, this recipe is sure to impress all of your friends. You will need:
• 3 lemons, juiced
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup dried dill
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, chunked
• 1 yellow onion, quartered and chunked
• 1 red pepper, chunked
• 1 green pepper, chunked
• 1 yellow pepper, chunked
1. Prepare marinade in a long, shallow baking dish by combining lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside until the kebabs are prepared.
2. Prepare kababs by skewering alternating pieces of chicken and your veggies (onion, and varying pepper colours). Always leave enough room on ends of skewers to flip them while cooking.
3. Place skewers in baking dish with marinade, and roll to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate overnight or at least for a few hours.
4. When ready to cook, heat grill to high. Place skewers on grill. Cook, using tongs to turn skewers occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.